People are becoming increasingly comfortable with automation in their online interactions and transactions. Automated systems are commonly used in payment processing, customer service and support, bank account management, insurance claims processing and for making routine appointments.
Customer experience (CX) automation goes beyond these automated systems to fully customize and personalize each customer’s unique experience. By effectively tailoring each individual customer’s experience to match their needs and capabilities, businesses and organizations are fostering customer loyalty which translates into long-term customer value.
We’ve previously highlighted a valuable group of blogs which are focused on customer experience. In this post we have highlighted 7 blogs which provide valuable insight into the often bewildering topic of customer experience automation.
Jacada describe themselves as a leader in customer service and contact center solutions. Their customer service RPA (robotic process automation) system has twice won the UK national innovation award.
As experts in automation it’s not surprising to see that their excellent blog is packed full of valuable CX automation insight. Here are some relevant and particularly informative posts.
- Companies Use AI to Enhance Customer Service Experience
- No Greater Technological Advancement than Self-Service Products and Services
- Long Term RPA Success Requires a Break in the Proverbial Wedge Between Business and IT.
- Turning the RPA Hype into Full-Blown Reality
- Are Robots Replacing Humans?
ActiveCampaign state that their mission is to:
“Help growing businesses make meaningful connections with their customers.”
Automation is at the heart of their system. Their informative blog isn’t dedicated to CX automation, but includes a number of valuable, relevant posts on various aspects of process automation, including these.
- Introducing Customer Experience Automation
- How Chef Tony Gets People Through the Door with Automation
- The Automation that Gets Pathways 100% Retention
The WalkMe Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) was created as a guidance and navigation tool to simplify user experience. Their informative blog presents some very useful insight into CX automation.
- 4 Emerging Customer Experience Trends: Adopt or Avoid
- Deep Dive: No ‘Zero-Touch’ Customer Experience Model? You’re Losing Fast
- How Digital Retailers can Boost Customer Experience and Innovation
Personalization and automation have been topics addressed via the Adobe.com Digital Experience Blog many times over recent years. These are highly relevant, deeply insightful blog posts which will help you formulate a workable customer experience automation strategy that’s optimal for your organisation.
- Why Automation Delivers Better Customer Experiences
- Why AI Holds the Key to Relevance and Personalization
- How to Use Digital Transformation to Answer Customer Questions
- Four Ways to Future-Proof Your Retail Business
- Using Personalization to Deliver Greatest Value
Kofax is an automation software platform provider offering an informative blog. Their client portfolio includes well known financial institutions, insurance companies, healthcare providers and government agencies. Here are just a handful of relevant blog posts on the subject of automation.
- 8 Ways to Improve Customer Experience with Automation Technology
- The New Digital Workforce: Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence, and Humans
- Navigating the Digital Shift: Why Intelligent Automation is the Future of Work
Perceptive describe themselves as:
“Australasia’s leading technology-based customer intelligence agency”
They have been addressing aspects of CX automation via their excellent blog since 2015. Here are a few relevant posts that are worth reading.
- The Beauty of Customer Experience Automation – Go Digital or Go Home
- Using Smart Technology to Improve Customer Experience
- Digital Disruption: How to Excel in Digital Customer Experiences
MyCustomer.com provides valuable guidance in customer engagement and more. Their community blog is full of informative posts from a number of different authors working in various industries. Here are a few selected posts.
- Automation is Creating Better Customer Experience
- Balancing Automation and the Human Touch in CX
- The Advantages of Digital Customer Experience
- Five Examples of Companies Using AI to Improve Customer Experience
Customer experience no longer requires a human to deliver that experience. Robotic process automation (RPA) and technologies including predictive analytics, machine learning and cognitive computing are becoming increasingly integral in CX delivery. Advancements in artificial intelligence (AI) have improved customer interactions to the point where some customers can no longer tell when they are interacting with chatbots. We hope that these blogs and articles will help you develop your own, winning CX automation strategy.
Why not give Customer Thermometer a trial? You will quickly see how easily implemented, simple surveys deliver great response rates that will improve your customer experience.