PHP Web Developer
Location: Brighton, UK
Start date: Immediate start.
We’re a small but beautifully-formed team changing the game in customer feedback. We want to be the best company our customers have ever worked with, and the best company you’ve ever worked for. We have a great space in Brighton, a support team called The Ministry of Magic and customers who love us and love our SaaS product.
You’ll be working with the Head of Development to develop new and existing features and integrations for our product. You should be passionate, driven and learn fast, unafraid to try new things. You will assist the Ministry of Magic support team with technical assistance and investigation as required.
- Object-oriented PHP
- Good knowledge of the principles of relational databases and knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of GIT version control
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Web Developer or similar role
- Responsive web design
- Understanding of MVC frameworks
- Understanding of RESTful applications
- Some experience with jQuery, SASS and modern build methods
- Able to solve problems independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Working in an Agile development environment
- Capability of working to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to speak in plain language
To start a conversation with us about this role, please send a link to your LinkedIn profile or CV and a few lines about why you think you’d be a good fit for Customer Thermometer to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies or sales emails please)
Test a Thermometer
Experience what it's like to receive a customer satisfaction survey you don't want to delete.
Send an Email Thermometer to yourself using the box below.
Don't forget to click a response!