Customer Thermometer’s employment standards
As we grow, Customer Thermometer actively seeks to attract and nurture great talent from any background.
We welcome applicants from all comers of the globe into our workforce and aim to develop them into our future leaders. We are always on the look out for the best and brightest talent and pride ourselves on our individuality.
We trust our workforce, who are all home-located across the globe, to work hard and give themselves a chance to grow and shine.
Customer Thermometer is an equal opportunity employer. The only thing that matters to us about a candidate is their enthusiasm for what they do and their interest in building one of the world’s best companies to work for.
Global human supply chain – minimum standards
Our aspiration is that our employment process, and the employment processes of our suppliers, is one of the best in the world.
At the very barest minimum, the core international ethical standards set out below must be demonstrated.
Customer Thermometer’s minimum standards:
- The Law is Applied to All Candidates
- Candidates’ employment is Freely Chosen
- Freedom of Association and the Right to Collective Bargaining are Respected
- Working Conditions are Safe and Healthy
- Child Labour is Impossible
- Living Wages are Paid
- Working Hours are not Excessive
- No Discrimination is Practised
- Regular Employment is Provided
- No Harsh or inhumane Treatment is Allowed