Here at Customer Thermometer, we recognize that our activities have a potential impact on the environment.
We aim to reduce any waste or pollution produced by our business activities. IT is a relatively low waste industry already and the services we provide do not include any physical items, thus we concentrate on reuse and safe disposal of our computer hardware and on reducing general office waste.
We ensure that effective environmental management plays an integral part in minimising the impact of these activities.
Key strategic points in our Environmental Policy
- Embrace a 100% home working policy to reduce traffic, carbon footprint and stress.
- We aim to minimise energy use in our offices by using energy efficient products and by switching off any devices (where feasible) when not in use.
- We aim to reduce the impact on the environment by our business travel by ensuring that only essential journeys are undertaken. As many business trips as possible are completed by train, cycling or walking rather than car. If a car journey is essential then if possible car sharing is used.
- We also aim to plan business journeys so that distances travelled are minimised.
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring that they are as efficient as possible
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers, suppliers and employees
- Source and promote products to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution
- Meet all the environmental legislation that relates to the company’s activities
Supporting sustainability is at the heart of our services and we are working hard to deliver further benefits in this area for our customers.