We’re delighted to release our 2-way Freshdesk satisfaction survey integration today.
This simple but powerful integration allows Freshdesk users to embed Customer Thermometer’s 1-click, in-ticket surveys into their emails.
Freshdesk users can now benefit from the following features:
- Survey smileys, stars and icons are embeddable directly into Freshdesk email ticket templates
- Customers simply click once to rate your service (and a comment if they wish).
- Clicks and comments are logged instantly and tracked directly back to real customers and cases.
- Use Customer Thermometer’s word clouds and powerful reporting to see real time trends in helpdesk satisfaction
- See league tables of feedback ordered by agent, product, geography and more
- Track and report on NPS® score
- All Customer Thermometer ratings and responses are written back into Freshdesk’s Conversations and Notes areas
It’s a very simple, one-time set up
Create your Thermometer and use the icons and tracking links Customer Thermometer provides.
Add them to your Agent Reply Template(s) withinin Freshdesk, giving you completely unique and on-brand 1-click surveys for your agent’s replies.
You choose from our range of emoticons, or create your own!
Full set up details are in our user guide.
Sit back and watch your feedback come in
All customer feedback is captured in real time within your Customer Thermometer account and also written directly back into Freshdesk’s Conversations area:
Customer Thermometer’s real-time satisfaction dashboard keeps you on top of trends, NPS, changes in CSAT and more:
If you need to take your customer service team’s replies up a notch, or you simply want a better way of getting more customer feedback, Customer Thermometer is perfect.
As ticketing giant Songkick recently said about our service:
“Thanks to Customer Thermometer, we’ve enhanced our customer service insights by collecting more feedback than we were previously.
Moreover, the functionality allows us to integrate the feedback directly with our Customer Service solution.”
Learn more about the new integration here.
Ready to get started? Here are the integration instructions.