10,000+ support, service and helpdesk teams rely on us for customer feedback
Ideas and tips on getting great customer feedback
“I have always been impressed with the ease with which Customer Thermometer surveys can be put together and sent. Its clean, modern and appealing user interface makes it a simple, quick and enjoyable process for the customer to get their feedback to you. It’s the perfect CSAT solution.”
How Our Customer Satisfaction Survey Software Will Help You
Our popular one-click feedback email survey solution lets your customers tell you what they think about your business, products, service levels and more, in an instant. As a result you benefit from better response rates, truly relevant data and deep, accurate business insights.
Happy customers are marketing gold dust. They talk about you in glowing terms, they tell their friends, family and colleagues, they buy more from you, and they buy more frequently than people who feel neutral or less than happy. The happier your customers feel, the more likely they are to become advocates. And advocates are your most precious customers of all. They’re the people who practically sell your wares for you thanks to their positive feelings and enthusiasm.
Having said all that, it doesn’t take much to transform a loyal advocate into someone who runs straight into the arms of a competitor. A sharp reduction in levels of customer satisfaction indicates something has gone wrong, giving you the early warning signal you need to fix things. You can even harness our software to compare recent satisfaction levels with past satisfactory scores, identifying individuals who are unhappy enough to consider leaving you in favor of a competitor.
Tracking customer satisfaction and benchmarking it against competing businesses in your sector via a proven Customer Satisfaction Survey app also helps you pin down exactly how you compare with competitors, and know whether you face the risk of a mass defection.
Customer Satisfaction Survey types – Our email survey tools
“CT is so simple to use and provides us with immediate and valuable feedback as to how we are doing in the eyes of our customers. Recipients are always happy to add comments, which really helps tailor our response and next action. Without CT we’d have no handle on what our clients REALLY think. A brilliant product.” Qualifa – Source: GetApp
Tracking consumer satisfaction helps you improve customers’ overall experience, identify gaps in the services and service levels you offer, cut down customer churn and ultimately boost every individual customer’s lifetime value. Here’s what our Customer Satisfaction Survey app can help you explore.
- IT customer satisfaction surveys
- It’s tough getting feedback from people who have had problems. Our IT satisfaction surveys are perfect for people who are responsible for IT helpdesks and external IT functions. The one-question simplicity of the surveys means people are more likely to respond than they would to multiple questions, which means you get the feedback you need to provide exceptional service.
- Net Promoter Score surveys
- If you want a new promoter score you can drill down to individual consumer level, our Net Promoter Score (NPS) surveys are ideal. You can track your NPS in real time, brand it, and get excellent response rates thanks to a single, simple in-email click.
- Employee satisfaction surveys
- While a detailed annual survey delivers plenty of information, it’s just a snapshot. Things can change lightning fast, leaving you struggling. Our microsurveys help you to measure your employees’ feelings quickly and easily. All they have to do is click a single response, from anywhere, across multiple devices.
- Guest satisfaction surveys
- If you have ever sent a 20 question survey to your guests, you’ll already know people’s patience is limited and very few will bother responding. Our one-click guest satisfaction surveys deliver plenty of valuable insight by asking someone to simply click or tap a single icon in an email.
- Outlook signature surveys
- Every time you send an email, you can include Customer Thermometer feedback buttons in your Outlook signature. People can click or tap to leave their rating, plus an optional comment, alerting you to negative feelings in real-time and creating handy global feedback maps.
- Salesforce Case feedback
- If you work with Salesforce, you can get customer feedback from the emails you send from the Salesforce system. All that people need to do is click inside the email to provide a rating and leave an optional comment, and the feedback pops up instantly in your Salesforce dashboard.
- Realtor testimonials
- It’s notoriously tricky getting real estate sector feedback. Our special Realtor testimonials tool is a reliable way to get real estate testimonials and feedback ratings you can use to drive better business.
- Tablet surveys
- What do people really feel about your company, products, services, people? You can check the popularity of all manner of different aspects of your business by providing tablet surveys. Harness super-simple one or two-click feedback, brand the message to perfection and fire away, whether it’s via iOS tablets or Android machines.
Email survey tool case studies
The best way to find out more about what real people think about our tools is to read our collection of case studies. For example, for one of our clients our survey software dramatically increased their levels of customer feedback. It took less than an hour to implement, and the resulting data is changing the way they do business for the better. In their words:
“We really didn’t think the number of people that actually replied would reply. And I was also shocked by how many people love to give us comments. It’s been a huge success for us. It totally turns my experience of surveys on its head.”
Test a Thermometer for yourself
Click here to take the next step, setup a free trial account and check out our simple survey system for yourself.
Alternatively, you might like to click here to see how our survey software works.
Or, if you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We’ll be happy to help.