1 click for your customer, great feedback for you.
1-click ratings for Salesforce Cases and agents
1. EMBED BUTTONS INTO
Choose what question to ask
Choose smileys, stars, or create your own
Get customer feedback immediately it’s given
Add DURING a Case, or on Case closure
Add a fresh way to get customer feedback to the emails you send from Salesforce.
Recipients simply click from within the email to log their rating and leave their comment.
Their feedback appears in immediately on your dashboard.
See it in action
Try us free. Your first 10 Salesforce surveys are on us.
Get an account and send your first Thermometer in just minutes.
Want more? We integrate with many other apps
Take a look at our range of integrations. Get customer feedback from any email you send..
Salesforce CRM Customer Feedback Survey Tools
The Customer Thermometer Salesforce survey app delivers a beautifully simple interface to create online surveys, and integrate the data with your Salesforce.com database.
Why would you integrate Customer Thermometer with Salesforce? Because implementing a questionnaire for customer feedback closes that all-important Customer Relationship Management loop by adding a crucial customer satisfaction data point.
The benefits of customer satisfaction survey Salesforce integration
Once you start to understand your customer relationships better, in context, you can begin to control essentials like customer attraction, conversion, and retention, potentially measuring the impact of every single customer interaction you make.
Analysing salesforce customer feedback data lets you drill down deeper to pin down the factors affecting your customers’ attitudes at any point in time. It helps enhance your understanding of the way products and services can be cross-sold or up-sold, boosting their value and making them as attractive as possible to the widest audience.
Integrated Salesforce survey tool essentials
If you’re searching for the perfect Salesforce CRM Customer Feedback Survey tools, there are plenty to choose from. Here’s a list of the absolute essentials you should ensure your chosen tool includes before making your final decision.
- Pick a Salesforce survey tool that allows Salesforce integration in just 10 minutes – Why pick a tool that takes an age to configure and set up when, like ours, you can do it in only ten minutes?
- Test-drive the service for free – Choose a provider who lets you test-drive their surveys before you make a buying decision, so you can make that decision a really good one.
- Choose a respected and trusted provider of Salesforce surveys – Don’t go with an unknown quantity. Choose a respected supplier that people trust, an organisation with a great track record: we have over 4,000 users across more than 170 countries.
- International audience? Pick a Salesforce customer feedback provider whose tool handles multiple languages – We cater for every language except those that are written right to left.
- Response rates that beat the industry average – Because our surveys are so simple we achieve amazing response rates for our clients, which means the insights delivered are statistically sound.
- Elegantly simple 1-click email surveys – Because people are busy, you’re much more likely to get a useful response from a short, simple survey than a long or complicated one. You can find out a surprising amount about the way people are feeling via just one clear question.
- Create as many as four possible answers to your question – A maximum of four options is exactly what you need to achieve the right level of granularity and pin down the fine detail.
- Real-time, actionable feedback from every email you send – Feedback in the here and now lets you react quickly to potential issues, and also do more of the things your customers say they love.
- Get CRM Customer Feedback via easy-to-build templates – Why spend hours fiddling with designs? Easy to make, attractive templates save you time and hassle, allowing you to react to circumstances and get genuine customer-driven insight fast.
- Landing pages and comment pages that are easy to customize and brand – That’s exactly what you need for seamless marcomms that dovetail perfectly with your brand’s look and feel, reassuring and familiar to customers, and designed to encourage the maximum percentage response.
- Easy internal and external pulse polling – So you know how people are feeling right now.
- The option to choose icon sets or build your own – Designed to help you boost your brand, generate more trust, and inspire even better response rates.
- Embed Customer Thermometer into your CRM or Helpdesk app – For seamless, instant feedback you can use to change tack, do more of the good stuff, and do fewer of the things that annoy your audience.
- Instant recording of responses – No delays, no time wasted, when someone clicks an icon their response gets recorded instantly. So you really do get a snapshot of what’s going on for people at a particular time, under particular circumstances.
- Great response rates – Our clients say they get response rates as high as 85% with our tool, a rate that’s usually unheard of under old-school survey conditions.
- Real time dashboards – So you can see what’s happening the instant it happens.
- Integration with a broad range of popular apps and tools – Pick a tool that includes integration with a wide range of apps, things like Zendesk, Outlook, Connectwise, and API documentation. Ours also integrates smoothly with more than 40 different apps.
- Choose the Salesforce survey app with the best customer service – An app can be the best in the world, but if the after-sales service isn’t up to scratch you might find you’ve chosen a pain point rather than a pleasure point!
Why choose Customer Thermometer’s Salesforce Survey tool?
The Customer Thermometer solution is an excellent all-rounder, the intelligent option. Because the results of your surveys integrate automatically with Salesforce records, you can easily measure vital metrics like Net Promoter Scores and customer satisfaction. You find out instantly what people are thinking and feeling, and take the right action. If you’re wanting to grow your bottom line, it’s a powerful tool.
Test a Thermometer for yourself
Click here to take the next step, setup a free trial account and check out our simple survey system for yourself.
Alternatively, you might like to click here to see how our survey software works.
Or, if you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We’re always happy to help.