We built Customer Thermometer to make giving feedback as simple and effective as possible. It’s a survey designed with the user in mind. For too long, customer surveys have been designed with market researchers’ needs at heart, never the customer’s.
Our fresh new approach to surveys is so compelling that our customers see their response rates, and their insight, shooting up. Our software is used and loved by some of the world’s most forward-thinking companies. ParentPay, Glossier and Dollar Shave Club to name just a few. (There are thousands more… and you can read what they have to say here…)
Who we’re looking for right now
Start date: Immediate start.
This is an exciting opportunity for a commercially-minded and outgoing individual looking to continue their career within a fast-growing global SaaS company. Customer Thermometer is the market leader in short survey solutions; with our 1-click email feedback software we’re helping the world’s most customer-obsessed businesses get quick and accurate feedback from their customers in seconds. With over 1,600 customers and operating in 60+ countries.
Reporting into the CEO, you will be responsible for having a strategic overview of our enterprise client base. Building strong, long lasting relationships you will have ownership of all enterprise client engagements and existing business growth.
As well as advocating for our clients’ strategic decisions and proposals, you will be tasked with delivering all enterprise client onboarding projects and the overall customer success of the account.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- The ability to strategically plan and deliver enterprise onboarding and projects at a senior level with a creative, persuasive and confident approach
- Grow accounts through leadership, support and aspiration
- Excellent project management and planning skills,
- Overall responsibility for our enterprise client portfolio and associated monthly revenue growth targets
- Lead complex delivery engagements to multiple teams within enterprise organisations; from inception to delivery
- Work closely with the leadership team on developing and implementing a strategic account development and growth strategy, targeting enterprise customers and growing our customer base
- Attendance at key prospect, customer and partner events with a view to speaking as a thought leader in the customer experience space.
- Contribute content and collateral to showcase our product, strategy and roadmap and work with teams to ensure quality and accuracy of sales and marketing materials
- Excellent communication and business relationship skills, with an ability to manage C-level contacts, understand business drivers and establish buy in at all levels
- The ability to create and present the highest quality proposals and presentations, ensuring they meet an exceptional standard
- Able to work autonomously in an intense and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent coaching and leadership capability
- Strong understanding of tech and SaaS market
- CX experience an asset but not essential
To start a conversation with us about these role, please send a link to your LinkedIn profile or CV and a few lines about why you think you’d be a good fit for Customer Thermometer to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies or sales emails please)