We built Customer Thermometer to make giving feedback as simple and effective as possible. It’s a survey designed with the user in mind. For too long, customer surveys have been designed with market researchers’ needs at heart, never the customer’s.
Our fresh new approach to surveys is so compelling that our customers see their response rates, and their insight, shooting up. Our software is used and loved by some of the world’s most forward-thinking companies. Sonos, Glossier and Dollar Shave Club to name just a few. (There are thousands more… and you can read what they have to say here…)
Who we’re looking for right now
Location: Our office in central Brighton (UK) or homeworking
We have a superb ‘inbound’ machine at Customer Thermometer. Because of the viral nature of our product, we already have a great flow of inbound leads, trial account holders and customers, purely through word of mouth and people seeing the service in action. We’re looking for someone who can help continually turbo-boost and fine tune our inbound machine.
Major tasks/areas of ownership
- Ownership and direction of our marketing backbone
- Selection and growth of our marketing backbone/marketing campaigning tools
- Outbound email marketing programme – leadership and direction
- Further growing our reputation
- Social media channel ownership
- Answering questions and advising people on discussions and forums
- Blogger and press outreach
- Ownership of the marketing website
- Drive visits and engagement
- Management of our CRO program: A/B testing, conversion testing, the works
- Creation and commissioning of blog content
- Maintaining and developing page content
- SEO agency direction and management
- Paid advertising as required
- Customer wow
- Leading our fabulous customer love program in conjunction with the Ministry
- Selection and attendance at key industry events
- Creation of inaugural CT conference
- Owning the relationship and joint comms with our key partners
To start a conversation with us about either position, please send a link to your LinkedIn profile and a few lines about why you think you’d be a good fit for Customer Thermometer to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies or sales emails please)
Test a Thermometer
Experience what it's like to receive a customer satisfaction survey you don't want to delete.
Send an Email Thermometer to yourself using the box below.
Don't forget to click a response!