We built Customer Thermometer to make giving feedback as simple and effective as possible. It’s a survey designed with the user in mind. For too long, customer surveys have been designed with market researchers’ needs at heart, never the customer’s.
Our fresh new approach to surveys is so compelling that our customers see their response rates, and their insight, shooting up. Our software is used and loved by some of the world’s most forward-thinking companies. Sonos, Glossier and Dollar Shave Club to name just a few. (There are thousands more… and you can read what they have to say here…)
Who we’re looking for right now
Client Development Exec
Location: Our office in central Brighton (UK).
Start date: Immediate start.
The candidate will provide a proactive, friendly and inspiring experience for all Customer Thermometer prospects who want to find out more about the service.
They will connect interested prospects who don’t know how to get started with the right information, tools and people within Customer Thermometer to ensure they have the support, knowledge and resources they need to evaluate and test our CSAT tool.
The success of the role will be measured on trialist conversion, revenue growth and the lifetime value of our customer base.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Proactively contacting trialists and test send prospects to ensure they have everything they require to test out Customer Thermometer.
- Being able to jump onto calls and screenshares right away to get customers up and running on the spot.
- Preparing and giving customer pitches and proposals.
- Owning and executing tactical marketing campaigns
- Identifying and acting on trialist or new customer trends by creating tailored case studies or blog posts to make the most of new opportunities
- Maintaining a pipeline of prospects with revenue value and targets associated with those in our Salesforce CRM system.
- Consistent data management and cleansing within CRM system.
- Returning to customers and prospects who may need longer to make decisions on the service and assisting them with questions and materials they may need.
- Working closely with the Sales Director to be accountable for and meet MRR (monthly recurring revenue) targets. This will include growth from new business opportunities (inbound leads) and internal accounts (account expansion)
- Accountability for prospect/trialist email blasts covering new releases, blog posts, thought leadership and news.
- Occasional attendance at key prospect, customer and partner events on booth. Associated event demo, lead capture and follow ups.
- Confident, accountable person who’s ready for a challenge
- Process oriented
- Tech-savvy / understanding of tech/SaaS market
- Excellent communicator –consultative approach
- Confident/comfortable with presenting/pitching/events
- Time-smart/pro-active/demonstrates initiative
- Work ethic – competent/trustworthy to work independently
To start a conversation with us about this role, please send a link to your LinkedIn profile and a few lines about why you think you’d be a good fit for Customer Thermometer to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies or sales emails please)
Test a Thermometer
Experience what it's like to receive a customer satisfaction survey you don't want to delete.
Send an Email Thermometer to yourself using the box below.
Don't forget to click a response!