iOS - iPad setup
How to set up your Tablet Thermometer
Once the team have been in touch with your unique URL – it’s then simple to get it working on your iPad.
- Visit the app store on your iPad and search for “Mokitouch” (one word).
(the URL is here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mokitouch-2/id733151730?mt=8)
- It’s a free app with a small footprint which will install quickly. It’s essentially a locked down full screen browser, perfect for running our service. It will need a couple of (one time) customisations and then it’ll be ready to go.
- Firstly, ensure your iPad is connected to wifi – then run the Moki Touch 2 app.
- Once it’s running – access the settings area by swiping as shown:
- On the content tab, ensure the sliders are set as per the screenshot below
- Next, tab the Content List area and add the URL of your unique Tablet Thermometer we have provided you with.
- Finally, visit the Layout tab and ensure the settings are all switched off – as per the screenshot below:
- That’s it! Tap “Done” and your Tablet Thermometer will now run as designed, refreshing each time to the main screen, following a tap and whatever response acceptance has been created for you.
Any problems or questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch:
Android device setup