Your customer clicks or taps a single icon on an email. Their vote is instantly registered
Learn how to insert a survey in Outlook?
Take a look at our one click solution for Outlook which will allow you to insert beautiful survey and poll buttons into Outlook in minutes.
Follow these steps to create a 1-click Outlook Signature survey
- Sign up for our free trial account which gives you 10 free surveys.
- Setup your thermometer by selecting ‘Outlook Signature’ from the ‘Embedded Thermometer Type’ drop down list.
- Download your icon images from CustomerThermometer.com.
- Enter the question that you want to ask.
- Generate the hyperlinks for your icon images.
- Then create or edit a signature in Outlook.
- Paste in or insert the icons into your Outlook signature.
- Add tracking links to ensure that senders details are associated with responses.
- Save your Outlook signature and you are now ready to send your Outlook email signature survey.
It really is that simple to create a survey in Outlook with Customer Thermometer.
Full, detailed guidance is provided from our user-guide.
Monitor feedback in real time with
fully graphed and exportable results…
Get your Outlook survey up and running in minutes
Switch it in or make it your default signature.
Your recipients can answer your survey directly from their inbox.