Today, we’re delighted to announce one of our closest and most valuable integrations yet.
Pulseway is a mobile-first, real-time remote monitoring and management software provider to MSPs and enterprises around the world. Their Dublin-based team creates software used by more than 4,000 customers, specialising in IT management services.
Over the last month, we’ve been working behind the scenes to launch our latest integration, with their Pulseway PSA service.
As the solution’s first native ratings integration, Customer Thermometer is the only way to seamlessly get ticket feedback directly within Pulseway.
1-click ticket ratings for Pulseway PSA
As of today, customers can embed Customer Thermometer feedback buttons into Pulseway PSA tickets, prompting their customers for feedback on resolution of, or during a ticket.
After setting up a Pulseway PSA Embedded Thermometer within your Customer Thermometer account, customers can then configure their workflows and email notification templates to generate feedback requests when they need them.
The quick and easy setup process takes around 1 hour.
Show 1-click ratings and comments directly within your ticket screens
Depending upon your configuration, ratings and comments left by customers, feedback will display directly on Pulseway PSA ticket screens as well as within your Customer Thermometer account.
As the first integration to enable the request and storage of customer feedback on Pulseway PSA tickets, we believe this is a big step forward for Pulseway customers.
Using Customer Thermometer, customers will be able to:
- Setup the integration within an hour, no developers required
- Choose when feedback requests are sent, based on Pulseway PSA workflow functionality
- Create custom feedback icons to match brand guidelines
- Use words underneath icons to be more descriptive
- Get amazing response rates, thanks to the 1-click feedback mechanism
- View ratings and feedback directly on the ticket as well as within their Customer Thermometer account
- See the feedback history on a ticket
- Trigger workflows off the back of ratings
- Analyse feedback trends via your Customer Thermometer reporting dashboards
- Create feedback reporting directly from your Pulseway PSA ad hoc reporting
- Create League Tables of your agents’ performance to reward and coach
The Customer Thermometer view
“Customer Thermometer is constantly on the look out for companies who value the power of partnership. We bring best of breed feedback services to Pulseway’s excellent platform. We focus on feedback and Pulseway focuses on their core business – it’s the perfect combination.
With this integration, Pulseway PSA customers now have a fully integrated feedback solution which they can access from within the Pulseway service or view via Customer Thermometer’s advanced dashboard reporting. They can also take advantage of our real-time alerts for service recovery and with our ability to customise, ensure everything remains on brand.
Customers love giving feedback – you just need to provide them with the right mechanism at the right time.”
Lindsay Willott, Customer Thermometer CEO
Want to get up and running?
If you’re already a Pulseway PSA customer, you’ll need to sign up for a Customer Thermometer account, which you can do in seconds here.
You’ll find instructions on how to connect the two services on our integration page here.